East Renfrewshire Council

East Renfrewshire Council is responsible for public sector housing, private sector housing and for services for the homeless. There are three organisations with houses to rent - Arklet Housing Association, Barrhead Housing Association and East Renfrewshire Council. The three organisations work together and you need only complete one application form for housing. You have the choice of being considered for housing by any of the three landlords and can get advice on housing options by any one of them.


East Renfrewshire Council

Council Buildings

211 Main Street


East Renfrewshire, G78 1SY

Tel: 0141 577 3001


Video transcript:


Share this