Fife Council

Fife Council has a range of housing options for people looking to rent a council home, from flats, to houses, sheltered housing for older people, adapted housing for disabled people and emergency housing for people in a crisis. Fife Council and Fife's Housing Associations work in partnership. The Fife Housing Register has a single way to access housing in the social rented sector - that is you only need to fill in one form.


Fife Council

Forth House

Abbotshall Road

Kirkcaldy, KY1 1RU

Tel: 08451 55 00 33

Video transcript:


Share this