Perth and Kinross Council

Perth and Kinross Council owns and manages around 7,500 residential properties for rent. It operates a Common Housing Register as part of a partnership arrangement with Caledonia Housing Association and Hillcrest Housing Association. This means that you only have to fill in one application form to be considered for housing with any of the partner organisations.


Perth and Kinross Housing

Pullar House

35 Kinnoull Street

Perth, PH1 5GD

Tel: 01738 476 000


Caledonia Housing Association

118 Strathern Road

Broughty Ferry

Dundee, DD5 1JW

Tel: 0800 678 1228


Hillcrest Housing Association

1 Explorer Road

Dundee, DD2 1EG

Tel: 01382 564 700

Video transcript:


Share this